Traditional enterprise software requires an IT department to install software, create users, and train employees on how to use the software - but not CloudJabber. There is no software to install or users to create. Your private communication cloud is hosted on secure servers in the cloud and can be accessed by your community on any computer or mobile device. CloudJabber has functions and features that are familiar to your staff and parents and is pretty easy to administer from the control panel. Here are 4 simple steps to create a private communication cloud for your center:
- Contact us and schedule a demo
- Choose a plan that is right for your center
- Review the training videos or schedule a staff training session
- Engage the families that you serve and invite them to join
Here are a few other points to note based on some of the questions that we have received:
- There are no limits to the number of users that can join
- No required software to download and install
- Admins have complete control and can delete users, postings, and other content
CloudJabber is packed with a ton of features for your staff and parents - check them out!
CloudJabber is a private social cloud provider for parents and child care centers. We help child care providers share newsletters, messages, photos, videos, and more with parents in real-time wherever they are, on any device. For more information or to check out all of our features, please visit our site.